Give Back with Grundig – Terms and Conditions
The Give Back with Grundig promotion (the “Promotion”) is open to all Currys store staff, who have the opportunity to nominate a local food related charity to receive a Grundig appliance.
- Grundig in partnership with Currys, will be giving away up to £50,000 RRP worth of appliances from 1st September 2021 to 28th February 2022 to local food related charities.
- In order to nominate, entrants must visit www.grundig.co.uk/giveback and complete the entry form.
- Entrants may nominate from 1st September 2021 at 00:01 to 28th February 2022 at 23:59.
- Every fortnight, the Promoter will randomly select the successful charities (the Charity or together the “Charities”) to receive Grundig appliances. The Charities will be contacted no later than two (2) weeks after they have been selected.
- The Charities may request for a maximum of one (1) Grundig appliance excluding American Style Fridge Freezers.
- The appliance will be delivered within twelve (12) weeks after the date of first response from the Charity.
- The list of qualifying Charities has already been defined, but there is also the option to manually enter additional food related Charity of choice if it is not found in the pre-approved list.
- Nominated Charities manually entered that are not food related will be deemed invalid.
- The charity has seven (7) days to claim their Grundig appliance. This begins from the date of the first notification the Promoter makes to the Charity via phone or email. Failure by the Charity to claim their prize within this time frame will result in forfeiture of the donation.
- No cash or other alternatives are available. The Promoter will not be responsible for the inability of any Charity to take up the offer of a Grundig appliance.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for the removal of old appliances or modifications to product space at the Charity’s address.
- No additional cost will be covered by the Promoter.
- Entrants’ data will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering this promotion and for creating marketing materials. Details will be stored by the Promoter only for joint future marketing campaigns with Currys, Grundig promotions and/or Currys campaigns. They will collected by or shared with third party agents only for the purposes of administering this Promotion.
- It is a condition of entry that entrants hereby acknowledge they may be asked to participate in promotional activities and to provide further digital photographs of themselves for promotional or marketing materials by the Promoter and Currys.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold, void, cancel, suspend or change the details of this promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions without notice and by continuing to take part in the Promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
- The decision of the Promoter on any aspect of the Promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry into this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This Promotion and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English law.
The information provided in this promotion will be used by the Promoter and any of its affiliated companies for the purposes of administering the Promotion unless you have indicated otherwise.
The Promoter is: Beko plc, Beko House, 1 Greenhill Crescent, Watford, WD18 8QU. Company registration number: 02415578