1. Make sure to place the tumble dryer on a hard surface, not carpet, as it may become a safety risk.
2. For safety purposes, before putting your clothing into the tumble dryer, check that all items are suitable for tumble drying. It is also important to check there is no oil, dry cleaning solution or alcohol present on the clothing.
3. Be sure to check that the lint filter is emptied after each cycle, as a build up may become a safety risk.
4. If the dryer is stopped mid cycle before the heating element has had time to cool, this may lead to a build up of heat in the drum to an unsafe level. This can happen up to a few hours after the dryer has been stopped. If the dryer stops mid cycle, make sure to remove all items.
5. For safety reasons, do not leave the dryer running overnight or when you leave home. The dryer does not need constant monitoring, but it should not be left completely unattended.